Monday, February 16, 2009

Another Great Weekend!

I am happy to report that I am getting bigger and bigger everyday! Before I know it, my Newborn size clothes will actually fit me. Right now they are still pretty big.

Well I had a lot of company again this weekend. First my Grandma Biskey and Aunt Jenny came by to see how I have grown. I tired to wake up for them, but I pretty much slept through their visit!
And then Aunt Tara and Uncle Craig came over with all of my cousins! Below is a picture of Addyson, Aunt Tara, Me, Owen, Mommy, and Landon. The Owen and Addy were glad to meet me, but Landon and I slept most of the time!
And then on Sunday Corey and Carrie Rosser stopped by. They are going to be having a baby boy in May, so I won't be the only baby at this years Man Olympics!

No comments:

Post a Comment