All of that jumping is fun, but man can it be exhausting!
When it is nice out my mom and dad, or Aunt Jenny will take me for walks. We like to go all around the neighborhood, to the park, and up town. One time we even walked to the Dairy Queen! Here I am strapped into my stroller and ready to roll! I am so much happier now that I can face out and see the world! (I rarely smile for the camera anymore. But trust me, I was happy!)
One day, when it was really nice out, my Aunt Jenny even took me to the park and pushed me on the swing! My mom and dad were sad to miss the big outing, but Aunt Jenny was sure to take pictures. Plus I am sure we will have plenty of time to swing all summer long!Aunt Jenny thought it was funny that I was so impressed with that fancy shadow that followed me around all day!

No comments:
Post a Comment