After playing all morning at Grandma and Grandpa Kirkbride's house we went to my Grandma and Grandpa Biskey's house to have lunch with them, Aunt Jenny, John, and the Geese family. I am glad that I am big enough to eat everything, it was so delicious!
After dinner we were playing and playing, and when it was time to leave to go to Grandma and Grandpa Kirkbride's house I fell right asleep in my car seat. Believe it or not, I slept right through Thanksgiving dinner there (and so did Landon, he must have been playing hard all day too!) I think my mom was probably thankful for this because she was able to piggy up Grandma's excellent dinner without interruption! She was nice enough to make me a plate to eat when I woke up.
Here are some pictures of me all dressed up for the holiday!
No comments:
Post a Comment