You will have to ignore my pant leg that is pulled up so high! I am getting taller faster than I am getting wider, and I am having a bit of trouble finding pants that fit!Monday, December 7, 2009
SANTA!
My mom and dad took me to see Santa this weekend. He was a nice guy, so I sat on his lap for a picture. That lasted about 30 seconds, and luckily they were able to get a picture that fast. After that I got a little worked up. That was how long it took before I realized I was on a stranger's lap and my mom and dad were all the way on the other side of the room!
You will have to ignore my pant leg that is pulled up so high! I am getting taller faster than I am getting wider, and I am having a bit of trouble finding pants that fit!
You will have to ignore my pant leg that is pulled up so high! I am getting taller faster than I am getting wider, and I am having a bit of trouble finding pants that fit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What I cutie! I want to post the same thing everytime I see a new posting!
ReplyDelete