Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Blake!

It was time for Blake to join Tyler and I in the wonderful world of 1 year olds!  He decided to have a party with all of his friends to celebrate the occasion.  And what is a birthday party without a birthday cake!

Here are some pictures of my friends and I at the party.  My mom must be pretty strong to be able to carry around both Tyler and I.  But don't let her fool you, this didn't last very long!

And here is my friend Kellen and his dad Brandon.  We are such good friends I decided to give him a kiss!

Now Miss Brooklyn is enjoying the delicious lunch with her mom!

And finally the dreaded group shot!!!  Brooklyn didn't make the photo in time because, as you can see, the meltdowns are already beginning!  Maybe Blake just wanted to open his presents!
Left to right:  Me, Kellen, Blake, his cousin Danykah, and Tyler
Happy Birthday Blake!

1 comment:

  1. It is good to know that my cousin's and I aren't the only ones who have meltdowns!

    ReplyDelete