I was sure to cuddle up with him and give him a big kiss. I love my Dad and he loves me!
But it wasn't just his birthday celebration... it was also America's birthday. So I was sure to honor the old fashioned traditions of the holiday... like eating hot dogs...
and driving a fire truck like in the parade uptown...
and playing baseball!
We had a party with my Grandma and Grandpa Kirkbride and all of the Blank family. Here is Landon, he looks a little tired, maybe he woke up early from his nap. I hate when that happens to me.
It was fun to hang out with the family, but a 30th birthday requires a little bigger party than that! So to help celebrate this big event I helped my mom plan a surprise party. We all walked over to the park and my dad was surprised to find all of his friends were there waiting for us!
When we got there my Grandma taught me how to use the noise makers.
Here is Owen and Brady swinging away. They are such good friends!
Here I am swinging with Brooklyn, her dad Morrey, and my Grandpa.
Brady was telling a good secret and it kept all of our attention...
... while all of the girls were working on a musical number!
After we got back to our house I was showing Blake how cool my fire truck is. He must have really liked it because he played with it a lot the rest of the night. Maybe he will be a firefighter when he grows up.
To finish off the celebrations the kids that stay up later than me played with Sparklers and then we had a fireworks show.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!
No comments:
Post a Comment