Monday, August 23, 2010

Addyson's 4th Birthday!


Last Saturday we all went to celebrate Princess Addyson's 4th Birthday! It was so much fun. 

Of course we had some birthday cake after Owen and Addy blew out the candles.  Addy enjoyed her cake with her best friend Josie!

 And Addy opened her presents.  She got a lot of beautiful dresses like this one!

And she got a Princess table and a tea set!  I thought it looked really cool, so I went over to play with it when she was taking a break.

The big surprise of the day was when Owen and Addy found out that the project Aunt Tara and Uncle Craig have been working on for the last few weeks wasn't a hunting blind for Grandpa Kirkbride.  It was really an AWESOME swing set for the backyard!  The look on their faces when they figured it out was so priceless!
 

After the surprise was over I went swimming in the little pool.  Grandma was making me laugh so hard by splashing the ball in the water!

And then when I got out of the pool I went over and gave Grandpa a big, soaking wet hug!

Happy Birthday Addy!  Thanks for having me over to your party!

No comments:

Post a Comment