Every year Romeo has a Peach Festival from Thursday to Sunday of Labor Day weekend. We decided we would go for a walk and check it out on Thursday night after dinner. I am so glad that we did, in addition to picking up a bag of peaches (my favorite fruit!) I got to meet Elmo!
Afterward, we walked around the fair, but I was too little to ride any of the rides.
On Saturday we went back up town with Grandma and Grandpa Kirkbride, Aunt Tara, Uncle Craig, Owen, Addy, and Landon. Owen and Addy were showing off all of their racing skills! Here are some pictures of them participating in various events.
Here is Owen with his first place ribbon! Addy didn't get a ribbon, but she was pretty sure she won too!
And here are Landon and I. We didn't get to play, but we still had a lot of fun. Grandma bought some popcorn that Landon and I ate most of, so that kept us busy!
No comments:
Post a Comment