Thursday, December 23, 2010

Kirkbride Family Christmas

On Saturday we went to Splash Village in Frankenmuth to celebrate the holidays with the Kirkbride Family.  It was a lot of fun.

Here is a picture of Lydia, the newest edition to our family!  She is such a cutie pie!

Here is a shot of Addyson and Avery, they are really good at posing for pictures.

Next is a picture of me hanging out with some of the boys.  Here I am with Aidan and Jack.  You can tell I am keeping a tight hold on my blankey.  It was left behind at Aunt Tara's house the week before, so this was a bit of a reunion for us!  And I was afraid that if I put it down, my mom would leave it behind again!

I also got in some cuddle time with Grandpa Jack!

The group shot of the night was actually with grownups instead of kids.  It was way easier to take than when it is of kids.

My personal photographer, AKA Mom, left the party early with Dad to go to a wedding.  This meant that I was able to go home with Grandma and Grandpa and spend the night there.  But it also meant that we missed pictures of Owen, Landon, Ella, and Terek.  Sorry guys, she promises to do better next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment