We spent the rest of Easter weekend with each of my grandparents. First stop was Grandma and Grandpa Kirkbride's house. Dinner before Easter baskets was the rule there! My cousins and I are all growing up so fast. We are even ready for our own "kid's table". Well, maybe "ready" isn't the right word for it, because we weren't really good at staying in our seats, but we did have our own table!
Bring on the Easter baskets!
And finally the group shot!
Next stop was Grandma and Grandpa Biskey's house. First up on the agenda there was to decorate the Easter Bunny cake!
Little John and I each got hats in our Easter baskets from Grandma and Grandpa. Here we are showing off with Grandpa!
And here I am with Little John and Hailey! Hailey was excited to be there to, but it took so long to get me to smile, she must have gotten bored! Happy Easter everybody!
No comments:
Post a Comment