Saturday, November 5, 2011

October Birthdays

We spent our first weekend of October traveling around the thumb celebrating birthdays.  What a great way to spend a weekend! First stop was Sandusky to wish Grandpa Kirkbride a Happy Birthday.

Shortly after we all arrived we ate the delicious dinner that Grandma made.  Mom thought that it might have been her birthday because Grandma made my mom's all time favorite dinner, stuffed cabbage! Dinner wasn't enough for myself and the other kids, so we sang to Grandpa and dug into the cake.

After everything was all cleaned up, we headed down to the basement to play.  As you can see, all the Blank kids were playing so nice, while I had a crazy look on my face.  Don't worry, my parents intervened before I was able to attack!

On Sunday we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Biskey's house to celebrate with Grandma and Aunt Jenny.  I did get a little confused about whose birthday it was, and I opened all of the presents.  Whoops!

While we were there, I picked out some pumpkins that Grandma and Grandpa grew.  I also climbed in the backhoe with Grandpa.  We didn't take it for a spin this time though, we have to leave something for the future!

This birthday was extra special because Aunt Alice, Uncle Richard, Marshall and Erin were in town from Kentucky for vacation.  It was very nice to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment