Thursday, December 6, 2012

Happy Halloween!

I know it is Christmas time, but I would like to back up a bit and post about our Halloween.  We had a great Halloween this year, and I can say that we definitely got our money's worth out of the costumes.

Our first Halloween adventure was a Truck or Treat at the boy's school.  We have never been to one before, but it was a lot of fun.  You get a lot of candy in a very little amount of time!  Josh took Carter around from car to car with his friend Bradley, while Conner and I stayed back at our car to hand out the candy to the other kids.  

The next day the boys put their costumes back for a visit from Grandma and Grandpa Kirkbride.  

They brought the boys some Halloween buckets full of goodies.  Conner got some jammies and baby snacks and Carter got something extra special.  He got Spiderman Power Juice!

Next up on the agenda was a trip to Huckleberry Railroad with Grandma Biskey, Aunt Jenny, Hailey, and Little John.  We went for a fun train ride followed by trick or treating around the village.  Our final stop was a magic show.  Hailey and Little John were very impressed by this!

And last but not least was Halloween trick or treating!  It was a little cold and rainy out so Josh took Carter for a quick trip around the subdivision while I stayed with Conner.  I thought he would be a good helper, but he was guarding the candy instead of handing it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment