Thursday, October 16, 2014

Birthday Camping!

This year for Addy's birthday party we went camping at the Lake Huron Campground in Forester.  We and the Blanks stayed in cabins there and Grandma and Grandpa Kirkbride had their camper.

There was a long bridge and sidewalk connecting the two side of the campground.  Here are the boys making the trek over with their backpacks full of toys!  These two are inseparable, and I hope it always stays that way :)


First up on the agenda was celebrating Addy's 8th birthday.  Some people on our trip thought I wrapped her gift in Christmas paper, but Addy and I both knew what it really said was "Oh, Oh, Oh" meaning "Oh, Oh, Oh, It's your birthday :)"


Grandma and Grandpa got Addy a little Moped.  That was a hit with all of the kids.  Conner was jealous that he couldn't go for a real ride!



After that, there was a lot of bike riding, ice cream eating, laughing, and fun! It was a great trip :)







No comments:

Post a Comment