Monday, April 13, 2009

My First Easter


I was very lucky this year, the Easter Bunny stopped by a day early to bring my basket. I am sure I will love my presents, but I was not that impressed with the basket. Mom insisted on putting me in it, and I was not happy about it!

After the Easter Bunny came, we went over to Grandma and Grandpa Biskey's house for dinner. Here are the Kodak Moments!

Grandpa George is trying to make me laugh. I only do things when I am good and ready though, nobody can get me to laugh on demand! My theory is that it will make you appreciate my smiles and laughs even more!
Grandma Karen was just amazed at how fast I am getting big!
This was my first visit with my Great Grandma Biskey!
Here I am with my Aunt Nancy.
P.S. (don't worry Aunt Penny, I will be sure to post a picture with you after our next visit!)


We spent Easter Sunday at my Grandma and Grandpa Kirkbride's house. Here are some pictures from that day!

In this picture Addy is reading me a story!
And all of the cousins!
And Grandma and Grandpa Kirkbride with all of their Grandchildren! Picture time with four kids is a bit crazy! This picture has the most people looking at the camera at once!
And here is Uncle Craig and Aunt Tara with their kids and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment