The bad thing about turning two months old is that I had to get three shots at the doctor. It did hurt. But I am a tough little guy, so I didn't cry too much! While I was at the doctor she told me that I am growing very well. I am almost 10 pounds now (9 pounds and 15 ounces to be exact), and 23 inches long!
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Another Month has Come and Gone
The good thing about being two months old is that I can do WAY more than I could when I was one month old. As I am sure you read before I can now smile, roll over, and wiggle all around!
The bad thing about turning two months old is that I had to get three shots at the doctor. It did hurt. But I am a tough little guy, so I didn't cry too much! While I was at the doctor she told me that I am growing very well. I am almost 10 pounds now (9 pounds and 15 ounces to be exact), and 23 inches long!
The bad thing about turning two months old is that I had to get three shots at the doctor. It did hurt. But I am a tough little guy, so I didn't cry too much! While I was at the doctor she told me that I am growing very well. I am almost 10 pounds now (9 pounds and 15 ounces to be exact), and 23 inches long!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment