Sunday, March 1, 2009

One Down... many, many more to go!

It is official, I am one month old now! It is crazy how time flies when you are having fun. I have been passing my time by making funny faces (few of which have been captured on camera), napping, drinking bottle after bottle, and making more dirty diapers than Mom and Dad could have possibly expected!

My first month was filled with many visitors, as you can see in my earlier posts. I have also had a few outings to the store and one trip to visit Daddy at work. I am sure my second month will be just as eventful. I am going to visit all of my mom's friends at work this week. Mom tells me that she is actually excited to go to work this time!

Stayed tuned for more updates and pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment