Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Daddy Time

Well I was born during the dreadful time of year known as Tax Season. Because of this, my Daddy is spending a lot of time at work. Mommy and I miss him during the day, but we are very grateful for how hard he works because it means Mommy can stay home with me all day.

Dad always makes sure to spend a lot of time with me when he gets home. We have even worked out a little routine. We cuddle up on the couch together, "chat" about our day (okay, I admit it, Dad does all the chatting!), and play on the floor. When the time comes, he changes my diaper, feeds me my last bottle, and tucks me into bed.

Sundays are our big day together, because he is home all day. Dad evens wakes up early with me each week so Mom can sleep in (she really loves this!) I am pretty sure he joins in on my morning naps too, but who wouldn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment