Friday, September 11, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

We had a very busy Labor Day weekend this year.  On Friday, Mom and Dad had a wedding to go to, so I spent the night at Aunt Tara and Uncle Craig's house.  I had so much fun playing with my cousins, I even got a few tips on crawling from Landon.  He is so good at it, and I am working on catching up with him!

On Saturday we had a big shin-dig at our house to help celebrate our very first Romeo Peach Festival.  I never made it downtown to see what all the fuss was about, but Mom and Dad went for a little bit and said there is a lot for big kids to do.  Next year I should be able to join in on some of the events. 

Grandma and Grandpa Kirkbride came over to the party on Saturday.  Here is a picture of me checking out Grandma's fancy earrings!  She hasn't given up on wearing them around me like mom has!
 
And here I am with Grandpa.  I look a bit blurry because I was jumping around so much!  Luckily Grandpa had a good grip on me!

 

On Monday we were off to a BBQ at Grandma and Grandpa Biskey's house.  It was a lot of fun, but again I was jealous of the grownups that got to eat all that good food.  I can't wait until my food isn't so mushy!  Here are a couple of pictures from the day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment