Monday, August 31, 2009

Tiger's Game

 
On Sunday my Mom and Dad took me to a Tiger's baseball game with Aunt Tara, Uncle Craig, Owen, and Addy.  It was so much fun.  Owen let me know that they were playing the Tampa Bay Rays (I asked my mom who they were playing, but she had no idea!)  I thought it was a really nice way to celebrate my 7 month birthday!
Here I am all dressed up and ready for the big day.  
 
And here are the Blank's all dressed up and ready to go.  Landon looks so nice in his Tiger's gear, but he decided to show it off to the Fink's where he spent the afternoon instead of at the game.
 
Now we are off to the game!  Here is a family shot!
 
When we got there Owen decided to show off all the skills he learned in T-Ball and threw a couple of pitches!
The game was a lot of fun, while I was watching.  And I have to say that the people watching was the most fun.  But it is exhausting!  Luckily dad gave me a nice shoulder to snuggle up to!

By the way, the Tigers won the game with a score of 4 to 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment