Monday, August 10, 2009

St Clair Riverfest

Last weekend Mom and Dad took me over to Uncle Craig and Aunt Tara's to hang out with my cousins at the St. Clair Riverfest. Watching the boats was so much fun. !Landon and I just kicked back, relaxed, and let our Moms push us around!Owen and Addyson must have been working out lately, because they were excited to show off their muscles!
After checking out the boats, Owen and Addy were off to enjoy the fair rides! I can't wait until Landon and I can join in.


It was a very hot day out, so when we got back our Dads took us for a dip in the pool. Landon was too exhausted from our day out and about, so he took a nap instead.Swimming is a lot more work than it looks like, so after a while I just let Dad pull me around in the floaty!

No comments:

Post a Comment