Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Addy's 3rd Birthday!

Saturday was my cousin Addyson's 3rd birthday party. Mom and Dad said they were amazed how fast she is growing up, but she has always been one of the big kids to me!

It was such a nice day, and we all had a great time. At first I was hanging out with the family and cuddling up with Grandma Kirkbride and Grandpa Jack. I was even showing off my jumping skills to Grandma!
After that it was cake time! Addy even let Owen lick the frosting off her candles!
It was super hot so after cake and presents I jumped in the pool with all of the other kids! Well I didn't really "jump" in, but I did get to show off my kicking skills! I will have to keep working on my swimming skills, I wasn't able to swim nearly as long as the big kids. They were in there for HOURS! They were even going back in forth between the big pool and the water slide set up on the little pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment