Last Sunday Dad filled up the big tub for me and Mom put me in there. I LOVED IT!!! It is so much fun to be able to move around so much in the water. Not to mention that now there is room for me AND my toys. I was trying to eat my ducks, chased around the turtle, and splashed like crazy! Oh and then Mom and Dad cleaned me up, but that definitely wasn't the high point for me!
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Another Bath Time Milestone!
I used to love bath time in my little blue and gray tub, but lately I just haven't been splashing and kicking and having fun like I used to. Mom thought that might be because I am just getting too big for it.
Last Sunday Dad filled up the big tub for me and Mom put me in there. I LOVED IT!!! It is so much fun to be able to move around so much in the water. Not to mention that now there is room for me AND my toys. I was trying to eat my ducks, chased around the turtle, and splashed like crazy! Oh and then Mom and Dad cleaned me up, but that definitely wasn't the high point for me!
Last Sunday Dad filled up the big tub for me and Mom put me in there. I LOVED IT!!! It is so much fun to be able to move around so much in the water. Not to mention that now there is room for me AND my toys. I was trying to eat my ducks, chased around the turtle, and splashed like crazy! Oh and then Mom and Dad cleaned me up, but that definitely wasn't the high point for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment