Here is a picture we took together before she left.
I do miss spending so much time with Aunt Jenny, but luckily my Mom and Dad found a great place for me to spend their work days. Miss Cheryl's house!!! I love to play all day with the other kids. But I have to say, it does really wear on a guy. After my first day there, and many days after, I had to come right home and take a nap! It is hard work to play so much!
Here is a picture of the gang! On the top of the photo is Jordyn, and then Miss Cheryl, Josie, me, and Alston.
The big kids help take care of me all day! They cuddle up with me every morning, help feed me my bottles, and give me puffs to eat when it is lunch time for them. I can't wait until I am big enough to eat Miss Cheryl's delicious lunches!
I do get jealous of the big kids, watching them move around to play with all of the different toys. I just can't move around enough to get to them. Mom promises that I will be able to soon enough. My favorite part of the day is when we go out for walks. I love riding next to Alston in the stroller.
I bet Mom and Dad are jealous of my days. I am glad I don't have one of those pesky jobs yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment