Today we were glad that the wind was gone and the sun was out, so we all headed outside to swing one last time this year.
Here is an action shot! I love to swing really high. I was glad Dad came out with us because he lets me swing way higher than Mom does!
I guess now I will play inside most of the time. Here I am with my Baby Einstein toy bar. I used to kick at it and play with the ball, but now I am using it to try and stand up with! No luck yet so far.
And when I get all worn out from playing so much, I can always cuddle up with Dad on the couch! We love to watch movies together.
I guess now I will play inside most of the time. Here I am with my Baby Einstein toy bar. I used to kick at it and play with the ball, but now I am using it to try and stand up with! No luck yet so far.
And when I get all worn out from playing so much, I can always cuddle up with Dad on the couch! We love to watch movies together.
No comments:
Post a Comment