Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Me!

I have turned ONE, and have declared myself officially a Little Kid instead of a Baby!  I celebrated the occasion with a big party at my house.  We started off by eating lunch and then followed it up with my new favorite food, CAKE!  I have heard that some kids are shy about digging into their first birthday cake.  Not me!  After the singing I dug right in!  Here is a picture of Daddy, Cooper, Brady, Owen, & Addy helping me blow out the candles.
Now bring on the good stuff!
I LOVE CAKE!

My mom was not going to set me loose around the house with blue frosting all over me, so I went directly from my highchair to the bathtub!  

After I was all cleaned up, we went downstairs to open presents.  Grandma and Grandpa Kirkbride got me a super cool new wagon. I sat in their while Hailey, Josie, and Addy (who must have ran away from the camera!) helped me open all of my presents.  Blake must be doing a little research for when his birthday rolls around, because he was keeping an eye on the whole deal!
I got so many toys, and I would like to thank everybody again for being so generous.  This should keep me busy for a very long time. 

1 comment: