Sunday, February 21, 2010

My First Haircut

Yesterday my dad was going to get his haircut so I decided to join him and get my very first haircut.  Well to be honest, my mom decided I would join him.  My dad insisted that I didn't need a haircut yet. 

As you can see from the "Before" pictures, my 'do was getting a little out of control!
 
I was a little nervous about the whole thing, so I sat on my dad's lap for part of the haircut, and my mom's lap for the rest.  
 
 I wasn't really that interested in sitting still so they bribed me with Cherrios, and it worked!  I sat still often enough to get my hair all trimmed up.  Here is the "After" shot with Debbie and I checking out the results in the mirror.  I think she did a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment