Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Let's Celebrate with Mickey!
A couple Sunday's ago Aunt Tara stopped by our house to pick up my mom and I so we could go see Disney on Ice. My mom wasn't sure how I would handle sitting still for that long, but I think I did a pretty good job!
I used to really like watching TV, but this live action show is WAY better! I loved watching the Disney favorites skate around while they were singing and dancing. That Mickey Mouse is so funny! I think Owen and Addyson enjoyed the show even more because they knew all of the characters from their movies and a trip to Mickey’s house in Florida last year.
Sorry, no pictures of us this time around. There was a terrible accident with mom's camera, and we aren't allowed to talk about it! But I am sure this will be fixed shortly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment