When you check out the pictures below, be sure not to get Owen and I confused! We are wearing the same shirt. It must be a really cool shirt!
Trick #1, keep the kids distracted with food! (What kid can pass up a Pop Tart!)
Trick #2, distract them with games to play!
Trick #3, when all else fails, bring in more kids! This is when the sleepover fun multiplied! Ten kids and six grown-ups! Here is Josie, Alston, and Addy playing Foosball.
When that was done, all of the big kids played "Simon Says"
And they topped off the night with a round of "London Bridges, Falling Down".
That was all of the fun that Landon and I could handle, so we were off to bed.
Owen didn't want to stop playing with Copper and Brady, so he ended up switching sleepovers and spent the night with the Fink family. He told us it was so much fun!
Addy cuddled up with Mom and Dad to watch 101 Dalmatians and eat popcorn until bedtime!
I was very tired the next day, so I took a super long nap. But it was so much fun, I can hardly wait until we can do it again!
No comments:
Post a Comment