Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter!

I am one lucky kid because I had an Easter that lasted three entire days!  First I received my Easter treats from Grandma and Grandpa Biskey.  They got me this cuddly little glowworm and some Easter cookies.  My mom said I could have the carrot shaped cookies because they were just my size.  She claimed that the bunny and egg shaped cookies were too big for me, but I saw her and daddy piggy them up!  You can bet I will try to talk them into the big cookies as soon as I can talk!!!
The Easter bunny was going to be so busy on Sunday that he decided to stop by my house a day early so I woke up to my Easter basket on Saturday.  I got some neat stuff, but I was more impressed with the Easter grass.  I saw my mom cringe when I started pulling it all out, but she let me play away for a while!
 I liked it so much that I didn't even pay attention when my dad was reading me my new book.

I also found some Easter eggs around my house.  I didn't think they were so great because as soon as I threw them they cracked open!  That doesn't happen when I throw the balls around the house.  Even after they were peeled for me to eat, I didn't really like them.
Boy have I come a long away in one year.  Last year when Easter rolled around I ended up (against my own wishes) sitting in my Easter basket.  There is no way anybody can contain me like that now!

On Saturday afternoon we went over to Grandma and Grandpa Kirkbride's house to continue our celebration.  It was such a nice day out we got to go for a wagon ride in the woods.
After the ride Grandma gave me my Easter present.  Grandma is a lot like my mom when it comes to giving gifts on the actual holidays.  They both can't stand the wait and give the presents early!  I got a cool Alphabet CD player and some Spider-man jammies. 
To top off our celebration, on Sunday we had a super delicious lunch!  Soon after that, my mom and dad hit the road and I got to spend the day (and night!) with Grandma and Grandpa Kirkbride.  It was so much fun!

Happy Easter Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment