Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Morning

My trip to Santa's Cabin must have paid off, because he stopped at my house and left me some presents for being so good this year!  I was even lucky enough to have him come a day early.  He is a busy guy, so he has to do this for some kids to make sure he can get to everybody's house.

I opened my stocking first and got new Elmo sippy cups.  I really liked them, so you will see them in nearly every picture of this one too!

 After that, I dug into the presents.  At first I needed some help because I wouldn't put my cup down, but eventually I got the hang of it!

One of my Christmas presents was a golf club, so I went downstairs with Dad to practice.

What I didn't know, was that while we were down stairs golfing, Santa was bring out one more present.  A Thomas Railroad set.  I was afraid at first, but after just a minute I jumped right in and played for the next 6 hours!

Thanks Santa, and Merry Christmas everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment