Thursday, January 20, 2011

Welcome 2011!

We spent New Year's Eve at my friend Blake's house.  I had so much fun playing with all of my friends. Blake even has the coolest Thomas the Train chair.  Here he is showing off for my mom!

That didn't last long though, I quickly declared that it was my turn!

Then I played with Brooklyn for awhile.  She is the big kid in the group, and I love learning from her.




Here is a picture of Baby Trace, Brooklyn's cousin, and the newest addition to the group of kids!

All of the kids and I were trying to stay up until it was officially the New Year, but we didn't make it past 9:00.  Here is a picture of us trying while watching a movie.  I was having a bit of a meltdown because I didn't get to sit in the Thomas chair.

But after a good nights sleep, we had a great beginning to 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment