Thursday, March 24, 2011

I'm So Funny!

My Mom and Dad are always telling me how funny I am, so I decided to write down a few of my funniest comments.

1)  On my way home from daycare, my mom and I saw a bunch of deer crossing the road.  I asked where they were going. My mom said they were going to get some food because it was dinner time.  I said "Oh, they are going to the kitchen?!?!"

2)  My mom put some undies on my head because I wouldn't wear them on my tush... I said "Argggg, I'm a pirate!"

3)  Me: "3,4,7,8,9.  9 Soaps Mama"
     Mom: "Good job Carter, but I think there are 1, 2, 3 soaps"
     Me: ::long pause:: "You are right, GOOD JOB MOM!"
     Me: "3,4,7,8,9.  9 soaps"

4) We have a bunch of little Playdoh tubs, so I can get them as prizes if I poop on the potty. Today I told my Mom I would try to poop on the potty so I can play with poop Playdoh. Hummmm maybe we need to rephrase!

5)  My mom and dad got me some new Sunglasses and a baseball hat. One day I asked my mom to help put them on.  She said she would, so I responded by saying "Hot Dog!"

No comments:

Post a Comment