Sunday, March 27, 2011

Toy Story on Ice!

The other day my mom and dad took me to go see Toy Story on Ice.  I was so excited, I really love Buzz and Woody (and the rest of the gang!)  The show was so great, it is way better than watching the movie on TV!  At first I was on the edge of my seat, but even that wasn't enough, so I had to stand right up to watch!

Little did I know, there were going to be a lot of little kids there with us.  I was excited to see my friends Morgan and Amber Rietz there.  As you can see, they came prepared with there Toy Story dolls.

I also made new friends with Chloe and Zach Wood.  They even brought all of us kids glow bracelets!

Morgan's mom had stocked her bag with a bunch of treats, so we even got to pig out while watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment