I am so excited, I got to meet my favorite TV/Movie star, Thomas the Tank Engine! When Mom and Dad told me that is where we were going to spend the morning, I couldn't stop talking about it. It made for a very fun car ride!
Here we are getting ready for Thomas to arrive so we can go for a ride around the tracks.
And here are some snapshots of us with Thomas after the ride. He was waiting to pick up some other kids, so we snuck in some pictures!
After we were done we headed into the village to see what there was to do. They had a lot of things for kids like me to do. First I got to get my picture taken with both Percy and Sir Topham Hatt. And they also had bouncers to play on and a maze to walk through. On our way out we passed by the Bob the Builder show. I thought this was awesome and stood right at the stage to watch. We were helping Bob build a new shed for Thomas.
What a fun day!


No comments:
Post a Comment