Friday, January 22, 2010

Good Clean Fun!

Winter Sundays can get a little bit boring.  To help pass the time, I decided to explore a little more around the house, and the coolest thing that I found was the toilet!  It wasn't long before my mom busted me, she yelled "EWW GROSS, get away from there!"  Then she muttered something about germs and made me wash my hands.

This wasn't half bad, I loved splashing around.  My mom could tell how much I liked this so she let me continue the splashing on the kitchen floor!

We made quite a mess, and everything was soaking wet afterwards.  But it sure was fun until all my water was gone! 

The next night mom and dad were giving me a bath, and they realized that this might have taught me a bad habit.  I was splashing around like mad in the tub! 

No comments:

Post a Comment