Dad and I played inside a lot, but my favorite part of our time together was when dad bundled me up and took me sledding around the yard. I was glad to have a chance to take my cool new sled for a spin! My favorite part was when dad would going running down the little hill in the back yard. Here is a picture of the big ride.
Friday, January 1, 2010
Sledding!
I felt so lucky this week. My dad had some time off of work for the holidays so I got to stay home him for three whole days while mom was at work. Trust me, she was super jealous but quality guy time is hard to come by at my house. My mom is always around. I know it is because she loves me so much, but the guys need bonding time too!
Dad and I played inside a lot, but my favorite part of our time together was when dad bundled me up and took me sledding around the yard. I was glad to have a chance to take my cool new sled for a spin! My favorite part was when dad would going running down the little hill in the back yard. Here is a picture of the big ride.
Dad and I played inside a lot, but my favorite part of our time together was when dad bundled me up and took me sledding around the yard. I was glad to have a chance to take my cool new sled for a spin! My favorite part was when dad would going running down the little hill in the back yard. Here is a picture of the big ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment