Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Winter Manlympics

This year my dad hosted the winter Manlympics. I was glad, because it was another chance to hang out with some of my friends. 

Kellen came over with his mom Ashley, and Blake came with his mom Carrie and dad Corey.  Between a baby and two of us guys on the go, a group shot just wasn't in the cards for us.  But here are the three of us on our own.

First up is baby Kellen!  We will be teaching him how to get into trouble in no time!

And here is Blake. I was trying to teach him how to crawl, but he didn't seem interested.  But he was walking all around with the help of his mom.  He might be able to walk on his own before I can!

Finally here I am.  I am trying to get down to the basement to hang out with the guys, but I can't quite get the door open and nobody was answering any of my knocks.




No comments:

Post a Comment