My mom and dad took me to Blake's Apple Orchard one day after work. We are such busy bees that we don't have much time on the weekends to go. My mom said that it gets pretty crazy there on the weekends too, so I might not get as many chances to pet all of the animals if we waited to go. The animals are my FAVORITE part!
My dad had to hold me back from the pony. I wanted to touch him so bad, but they wouldn't even let me pet them. (Note the sign that says Pony May Bite!)
Instead I rode on the Pony Swings with my dad!
Next up was the big hay mountain. I climbed all the way to the top and wasn't afraid at all!
Before we left we had to stop and check out all of their pumpkins. I went around and tested out many of them and they were all very heavy!
No comments:
Post a Comment