It was so much fun! And my cousins are so nice. They let me watch my favorite show, Thomas the Train, over and over and OVER again!
On Saturday I stayed at their house with Landon and Addyson (and Liz to help supervise) while Aunt Tara and Uncle Craig went to watch Owen play football. He even scored a touchdown!
When they got back we all headed over to the St. Mary's Fall Festival right in St. Clair. We didn't stay long, because it was cold out. But here we all are, having a GREAT time!
Next thing I knew, it was time for a bath and then right to bed! I had no problem falling asleep because I was playing so hard every single day I was there!
And finally we got to go to dance class with Addyson! Isn't she a beautiful ballerina!






No comments:
Post a Comment