My Grandma Biskey took me, my mom, and the Hartwicks to the Huckleberry Ghost Train Express for a train ride and Trick or Treating.
It was so much fun. I always knew I would love to ride on a train, but after this ride I know for sure! Here is a picture of the front of the train from our window.
And here are picture of our group sitting in our seats.
After the train ride Little Man had to take a bathroom break, so he missed out on this photo op! Here I am with Mom and Hailey on the back of the caboose!
And finally a couple pictures of the three of us kids!
After the train ride and between picture taking we also went Trick or Treating. I have never been before, but I hear that is where you go to up houses, say Trick or Treat and then get candy. I said what I was supposed to, but I don't remember any candy. That must have been what I saw my mom sneaking while I was eating my healthy apple for a snack!
No comments:
Post a Comment