We are getting ready for Halloween around here. Of course this means carving one of those huge pumpkins we have sitting on our porch.
My dad brought in the pumpkin and cut the top off, and then the fun began! I let my Dad dig in first.
It looked like fun, so I dug in too. Right up to my arm pits!
I had so much fun scooping the guts out of the pumpkin and copying every move that my dad made! He scooped, so I scooped. He knocked of his spoon in the bucket, and I would do the same. And when he set his spoon down, I would pick it up and give it right back to him!
Here is a picture of the finished product!
The fun didn't end there! I had such a good time that my mom and dad couldn't resist letting me carve another pumpkin the next day!
Here is a picture of my mom and I working away. This didn't last long though, she wasn't doing it right so I asked my dad to take over!
Here is the final product of pumpkin #2.
No comments:
Post a Comment