Sunday, November 21, 2010

Here is your Truck Grandpa

The other weekend my Mom and Dad went to a raffle drawing at the Knights of Columbus in Sandusky.  Turns out this is a "no kids allowed" event, so I headed over to my Grandma and Grandpa Biskey's house for the night.

My Grandma was gone went I first got there, so I decided that I better make sure that Grandpa didn't get bored.  I thought that we could play trucks, and Grandpa seemed excited too.  I wondered if he realized what he was getting himself into!

We pushed those trucks around until it was dinner time, the trucks then joined us at the table to eat, and then we pushed them around until bed time.  My Aunt Nancy joined us for dinner and was there to witness it all too. Although, she didn't get a truck of her own!

I was having so much fun playing with the trucks that I didn't want to go to bed, so Grandpa rocked me to sleep in his rocking chair.

The next morning I figured I would give him a break and I got Grandma to push a wagon around everywhere she went!  It was so much fun.  Thanks for letting me stay over!

No comments:

Post a Comment