Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Don't be afraid, I'm not a REAL shark!

Turns out Halloween is a big deal!  I hardly remember all of this from last year.  First stop on the Halloween extravaganza was Miss Cheryl's house.  Here is a picture of me with some of my friends from daycare.
(Pictured Left to Right:  Keegan, Marcus, Alston, and me)

Next stop was Grandma and Grandpa Kirkbride's house.  Here I am with Grandma and dad getting a sneak peak into my Halloween bucket!

This was all I could handle for one day, so I called it a night.  The next morning we got up and went over to Grandma and Grandpa Biskey's house for lunch.  Trucks were the activity of the afternoon!

Our next stop was back to the Kirkbride's so I could play with my cousins!  Here we all are lined up and ready to show off our costumes!  Of course we all had so much playing together. Trucks may have been the event of the afternoon, but football took over the evening! Owen and Landon even taught me the difference between a football and basketball!  We all ran back and forth yelling "touchdown" for hours!

Last but not least!  On our way back home on Sunday we stopped to see Great Grandpa Jack.  It was so nice to see him, we don't get to visit nearly as often as we would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment