Thursday, November 25, 2010

Brooklyn's new place!

My friend Brooklyn and her Mom and Dad moved into a new place, and I am so excited because it is way closer to us now!  We all went over there for a party over the weekend, and we had such a good time!

I was able to play with Brooklyn, Blake, and Kellen!  Kellen isn't quite ready to chase us around yet, but I am sure that will change soon.  He seemed to be watching us very closely! Here is a picture of him hanging out with his dad.

We were all running around the house.  We were all having so much fun we barely even ate anything, because we didn't want to have to sit still!

Of course we had to take a group shot before it was time for Kellen to hit the hay!  My mom tried to take a bunch of pictures of just us kids, but was only able to get two kids at a time on the couch.  They decided we needed to change things up and roped Kelln's dad into taking the picture while we sat with our moms.  I thought having 50% of the kids actually looking at the camera was pretty good given the circumstances!

Brooklyn was excited to have kids over to play with her, so he asked Blake and I to play her favorite game.  Next thing I knew we all came walking out of the playroom dressed like this!

I am not sure Blake and I make good princesses, but we had fun anyway! 

No comments:

Post a Comment