We had a great Thanksgiving. I had a few signs that this wasn't going to be just a regular day off. The first sign that something was up was a flower delivery. We now have this pumpkin of flowers sitting on the counter courtesy of Uncle Ed and Aunt Char!
The next thing out of the ordinary that happened was a tubby break in the middle of the morning! We usually save this for bedtime. After that, I was all dressed up and ready for a party!
And the strangest thing of all, my mom spent yesterday and today in the kitchen cooking but we didn't get to eat any of the things she made. I thought she could use a little helped, so I whipped up a snack in my own kitchen!
After I had my snack, I went down for a little snooze. When I woke up my Great Grandpa Jack, Grandma & Grandpa Kirkbride, Grandma & Grandpa Biskey, and Uncle Ed & Aunt Char were over. And they all brought a ton more food with them, even a turkey! It was such a nice surprise. Here are some pictures of me with our company.
Happy Thanksgiving everybody!
No comments:
Post a Comment