Owen and Addy spent the first half of the night looking out the window hoping that the rain would stop so we could go swimming in the hot tub. Luckily, after dinner the rain stopped and the swimming started!
Swimming with other kids is so much more fun. Mom and Dad can be pretty boring. They don't even let me splash them or anything!
On Saturday morning we were sitting around wondering what we were going to do, and my dad came up with the great idea of going to the zoo. So we all got dressed and headed out. The whole way there I kept talking about the petting zoo. I think it made my mom nervous because she kept telling me over and over that we are not allowed to pet the lions! Here are some pictures from our trip.
On Sunday Dad went golfing with Uncle Tim while Mom and I went over to Grandma and Grandpa Biskey's house. Grandma and I were drawing with chalk on the driveway, looking at birds nests, and playing in the backyard.
Later Grandpa was going to letting me sit in his big tractor, but I got too scared. This made all of the grown-ups rethink the idea of going to Uncle John's farm that day. Maybe when I am a little bit older!
On Memorial Day we decided to go for a quick morning bike ride, before it got to hot out. We were all having such a good time, we ended up riding all the way to the end of the bike path. I was getting a little bit stir crazy, and mom and dad were getting a little bit thirsty so on the way home we all stopped at the 7-11 for some snacks. I was able to pick out anything I wanted for a snack and I picked goldfish! After that, I fell asleep on the way home. Twenty five miles on a bike is exhausting!


No comments:
Post a Comment