Miss Cheryl and her family went on a vacation so I was able to spend a couple of days at home with mom. We spent one of our days at Westview Orchards.
First stop was the petting zoo. This is what I was looking forward to most. Every time we go to the Detroit Zoo I tell my mom and dad that I don't want to go to the regular zoo, I want to go to the PETTING ZOO! So to the petting zoo we went! Can you tell I was excited?!?!?!
But when it came time to actually pet the animals I chickened out. I blame my mom for this. We were feeding the donkeys and my mom got scared, jumped back, and screamed. I followed her lead and didn't pet anymore animals! I still really like the animals, I just didn't get close enough to touch.
After we made the rounds in the zoo, we headed over to the playground. I liked the castle slide and the train the most.
Next up on the agenda was picking strawberries. I was pretty excited about this because we got to ride back to the strawberry patch on a golf cart. I kept saying, "We are on a golf cart and aren't even golfing!" And then we got to pick the strawberries. I had fun, but I couldn't get the hang of only picking the red berries. I just went ahead and picked every one that I saw, it is just easier that way!
My mom said we couldn't eat the berries until we took them home and washed them. So we compromised by eating a very healthy lunch before we went home for nap time. Yumm.... strawberries donuts!

No comments:
Post a Comment