Saturday, July 2, 2011

Take me to the water!

Last week we all took a trip over to a couple of friend's house to spend the nice Saturday afternoon.  First stop was Lauren and Joe's house.  I was pretty excited to check out the water, but of course my mom overacted and made me wear my life jacket the whole time.  Even after Lauren told her the water wasn't even deep!  Here I am with Dad checking out the lake with Bronx.

Here I am with Mom and Dad going for my first boat ride!  I was a little nervous at first, as you can see.  But after a couple of minutes I relaxed and had fun!

After we got back I taught Joe how to paddle in a Kayak and then we were playing some games!  Thanks for having us over!

We had a leave Lauren and Joe's earlier than we would have liked, but we had another party to go to.  Mom and Dad's friend Chris was turing 30, so we went over to help celebrate.  I am sure this is no surprise, but I was hanging out with the other kids more than the birthday boy.  Sorry Chris!  Here I am playing football with Blake and Kellen!


No comments:

Post a Comment