Saturday, June 18, 2011

Owen's Batman Birthday!

Owen turned six years old, and we were invited to his super cool Batman party to celebrate.  Of course we had the usual birthday party events of lunch, cake, and presents.  Aunt Tara even went the extra mile and drew this batman symbol on the ice cream cake!

That quickly lead to a pool party.  Kids apparently have way thicker skin that grown-ups because no grown-ups would get in the pool with us because it was "too cold".  So the big kids went swimming in the big pool.  They even got to go down Owen's fancy new water slide!  But Landon and I weren't completely left out, we got to go in the little pool.  We had so much fun playing that we didn't miss the big pool at all.


  Owen got this really cool Darth Vader helmet. I was a bit jealous, so I found a cool helmet to wear too!


 
We even got a great group shot of all the kids that were able to come to Owen's big party.  Happy Birthday Owen!

No comments:

Post a Comment