After a little bit of chit-chat, we all packed up and headed to the beach for swimming and sand castle building. (Note to readers: because of all of our earlier swimming adventures I didn't have clean and dry swimshirt/swimsuit combo so I was mis-matched. This made my mom crazy and asked that I add a disclaimer stating that this was an unusual exception to the rule!)
Of course my mom was taking a million pictures, but I wasn't the only star of the show today. It was Kendra's first trip to the lake as well, so her mom was taking a ton of pictures too.
We had so much fun playing in the water that day!
I really liked playing in the waves with Dad. I would walk right up to the waves with Dad and wait to get splashed in the face! It looks like a mean thing to do, but I loved it!
Next up, Pat tried burying me in the sand and then I hung out in the shade with Kendra.
When we got home, everybody was coved in sand, so I helped Gretchen give Kendra a bath to clean her up. My mom was there to supervise to make sure I wasn't doing more harm than good!
By the next morning I felt comfortable enough to hold Kendra on my lap!
Thank you so much to the Lamm family for being such great hosts! We had a great time!



No comments:
Post a Comment